A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas VanderJagt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas VanderJagt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. VanderJagt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. VanderJagt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas VanderJagt DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas VanderJagt practice?
- Dr. Douglas VanderJagt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas VanderJagt practices Internal Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists.