A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2a
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmot Ball graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilmot Ball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.