A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilmot Ball
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wilmot Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2a
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmot Ball graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilmot Ball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Wilmot Ball practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.