Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Barrett
Dr. Douglas Barrett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Child Neurology. Dr. Barrett is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital, UNM Hospital (Univ of NM) and Lovelace Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Barrett has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Douglas Barrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Daniel Shibuya
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi26
Dr. Kader Abdelerahman
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi
Dr. Vanessa Licona Sanjuan
Neurology, Psychiatry, Residency
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi7