A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Barrett, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Barrett, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Barrett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Barrett practice?
Dr. Douglas Barrett practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Neurologists.