Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Cook
Dr. Douglas Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA, with other offices in Caruthers, CA and Hanford, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Central Valley General Hospital, Sierra Kings District Hospital and Kaweah Delta Health Care District. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Cook has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...