A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Cook, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Wes Cook MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Cook practice?
- Dr. Douglas Cook has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Cook practices Surgery near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Caruthers, CA and Hanford, CA.
See Visalia Surgeons.