A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Holmes is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holmes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Holmes practice?
Dr. Douglas Holmes practices Family Medicine near Forest Grove, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Forest Grove Family Physicians.