A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Holmes is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas W Holmes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Douglas Holmes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Holmes practices Family Medicine near Forest Grove, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Forest Grove Primary Care Doctors.