A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Holmes is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Holmes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Holmes practice?
- Dr. Douglas Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Holmes practices Family Medicine near Forest Grove, OR.
See Forest Grove Primary Care Doctors.