Learn more about Dr. Douglas Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Jackson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- 2801 Atlantic Avenue
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Wayne Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.