A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Jackson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- 2801 Atlantic Avenue
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Wayne Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.