A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Jackson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach, CA 90806
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Jackson practice?
Dr. Douglas Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.