Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Johnson
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Ophthalmology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Brooks Rehabilitation Center, Flagler Hospital,Inc and Baylor University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Johnson has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Douglas Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.