Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas William Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.