A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas William Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.