A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kelly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas W Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.