inactive

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2010
A Refreshing Visit
He was running late today because of a procedure on another patient. The staff calling people in were nice enough to let me know what the wait was about and how soon it'd be before I could get called in.Dr. Lee was great in terms of talking to me and trying to figure out what the problem was. You could tell he was in no rush and was carefully listening and asking questions. He managed to strike a really good balance between medical and friendly questions, and looked at my symptoms in context of my life. You could tell he didn't see me as simply a file of medical facts, but cared about how this was affecting my life overall.He referred me to a doctor better suited for my current issues, and didn't try and saddle me with medications to "try out" and see what happens. I'd most definitely go back to see him.

June 29th, 2016