A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Martin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Martin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Martin practice?
Dr. Douglas Martin practices Otolaryngology near Chanhassen, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Minneapolis, MN.
See Chanhassen Otolaryngologists.