A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Martin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Martin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Martin practice?
- Dr. Douglas Martin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Martin practices Otolaryngology near Chanhassen, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Chanhassen Otolaryngologists.