A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Robertson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Robertson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Robertson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Robertson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Robertson practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.