A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wadle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wadle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadle graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wadle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Livingston Healthcare - CAH
- Livingston Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wadle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 9 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Wadle practice?
Dr. Douglas Wadle practices Internal Medicine near Livingston, MT.
See Livingston Internists.