A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wadle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wadle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wadle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Livingston Healthcare - CAH
- Livingston Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas P Wadle MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Wadle practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wadle has 1 office location.
- Dr. Douglas Wadle practices Internal Medicine near , .