A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Walvoord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walvoord
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Walvoord Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Walvoord, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Walvoord graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Walvoord has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas John Walvoord MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Walvoord practice?
- Dr. Douglas Walvoord has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Walvoord practices Urology near Holland, MI.
See Holland Urologists.