A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Webb, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Webb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Houston Webb MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas H. Webb practice?
- Dr. Douglas Webb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Webb practices Infectious Disease near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Avon Infectious Disease Doctors.