A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Webb, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Webb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas H Webb MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas H. Webb practice?
- Dr. Douglas Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Webb practices Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.