A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Webster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Webster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Webster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Scot Webster MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Webster practice?
- Dr. Douglas Webster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Webster practices Internal Medicine near Loveland, CO.
See Loveland Internists.