Overall Review

no change

December 5th, 2015
Pompous Expeditor
I scheduled appointments with his office twice and they both got screwed up. I live in Loveland. The 1st appointment, I requested 2 weeks in advance to notify my job. My first appointment was scheduled for the following Tuesday instead and was located in Greeley, which I wasn't aware of until I received a follow up call the night before my appointment. I told them I was not driving to Greeley and wanted an appointment in Loveland where it should have been scheduled in the first place. My 2nd appointment... Heather, at the front desk, left the wrong time on my voicemail so I showed up at the time I was instructed to by her and was already 1/2 hour late. When Dr. Webster came into the room, he was only in there for about 6 minutes according to my wrist watch. He told me to "hurry up" with my explanation and rushed me through explaining my issues. I was left frustrated and feeling his lack of concern. I indicated to him that I had worries about something I felt on my breast, which was my 2nd issue. I had the gown on and was ready to be examined, but he offered nothing. He told me to research the 1st issue I was having online, print the results and help myself. He started speaking very fast about my first issue, telling me that I could go to a public library to print my own resolution then he backed up to the door and left. Before I realized what was going on, he was out the door and done with me. He didn't even examine my breast that I had been concerned about for weeks before. He didn't touch me or do anything the entire time he was in the room, just told me to "hurry up" with my explanation, told me to research the 1st issue online myself, listened to me tell him that my breast was making me very nervous and then he was gone. According to my wrist watch, he was only in the room for about 7 minutes. Very, very rude, pompous doctor, probably with short man syndrome. As I went to leave, his receptionist had the nerve to ask me for payment. I told her, in a very loud voice, that I wasn't paying any money, because the 1st time I was scheduled in Greeley and the 2nd time Dr. Webster did absolutely nothing and acted like I was wasting his time. It was obvious they didn't care either. Don't bother making an appointment at this office; you're just a number on their over booked schedule.

October 8th, 2013
Awful!!!
He misdiagnosed me over and over! He has a very high ego and won't admittedly say he was wrong. He doesn't keep accurate notes in your file and his nurse doesn't return phone calls. Save yourself a lot of grief and money by picking another doctor...