A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Weckstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Weckstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Weckstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weckstein graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weckstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jay Weckstein MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Weckstein practice?
- Dr. Douglas Weckstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Weckstein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hooksett, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Derry, NH and Milford, MA.
See Hooksett Internists, Hooksett Hematologists, and Hooksett Oncologists.