A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Weckstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Weckstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Weckstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weckstein graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Weckstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weckstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Weckstein practice?
Dr. Douglas Weckstein practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Hooksett, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH and Laconia, NH.
See Hooksett Internists, Hooksett Oncologists, and Hooksett Hematologists.