A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Weckstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Weckstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weckstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weckstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Weckstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weckstein graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weckstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Weckstein MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Weckstein practice?
- Dr. Douglas Weckstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Weckstein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hooksett, NH.
See Hooksett Internists, Hooksett Hematologists, and Hooksett Oncologists.