A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Eric Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Douglas Weiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Weiner practices Internal Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL.
See Coral Springs Internists.