A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wendland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wendland is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wendland, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendland graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wendland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Merrill Wendland MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Wendland practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wendland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Wendland practices Occupational Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Preventive Medicine Specialists.