Family Physicians, Osteopath

334 Van Sicklen St
Brooklyn, NY 11223
718-946-5380
Locations and availability (3)

|  Very helpful and corteous doctor  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

Dr. Weston helped get back on my feet after a severe pelvic bone separation I suffered while delivering my daughter that left me unable to walk. After a less than optimal recovery, five months after delivery I was moving around but still in pain and with additional complications such as back problems. It turned out that my pelvic bones had gotten back together misaligned in the vertical axis. After unhelpful visits with an orthopedic surgeon I was seen by Dr. Weston and he managed to greatly improve my pelvic bone alignment with gentle osteopathic manipulation in just one session. After a few more sessions I am almost back to normal which I didn't believe could happen at some point. Dr. Weston also has impeccable bedside manner and he always took the time to properly diagnose the problem, fully explain his approach to solve it and answer all my (many) questions. One of the few doctors that never seemed to wanna rush you out of the office. I'll be forever grateful for his help and fully recommend him.

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

One of the most caring doctors I have encountered. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent OMT skill. Very attuned to healing.

|  hurt my back  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

i almost filed a suit against him.. he is a low life jerk who made my lingering pains much worse! stay away!!

Doctor's Response

I was Chair of a medical school department at that time and had not had a practice since 2008. At that time in 2011, there was a medical student who I took to task for cursing out one of my professors in public after receiving a poor grade. The review in question is likely his handiwork.

|  Outstanding physician.  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2008

Dr. Weston has facilitated tremendous healing for several family members, including myself. We recommend him highly.