Dr. Douglas Weston Is this you?

Flu

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.

Very helpful and corteous doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Dr. Weston helped get back on my feet after a severe pelvic bone separation I suffered while delivering my daughter that left me unable to walk. After a less than optimal recovery, five months after delivery I was moving around but still in pain and with additional complications such as back problems. It turned out that my pelvic bones had gotten back together misaligned in the vertical axis. After unhelpful visits with an orthopedic surgeon I was seen by Dr. Weston and he managed to greatly improve my pelvic bone alignment with gentle osteopathic manipulation in just one session. After a few more sessions I am almost back to normal which I didn't believe could happen at some point. Dr. Weston also has impeccable bedside manner and he always took the time to properly diagnose the problem, fully explain his approach to solve it and answer all my (many) questions. One of the few doctors that never seemed to wanna rush you out of the office. I'll be forever grateful for his help and fully recommend him.

Posted on November 29th, 2011

One of the most caring doctors I have encountered. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent OMT skill. Very attuned to healing.

Outstanding physician.

Posted on July 23rd, 2008

Dr. Weston has facilitated tremendous healing for several family members, including myself. We recommend him highly.