Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Westveer
Dr. Douglas Westveer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Okatie, SC, with another office in Berkley, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Westveer is affiliated with Troy, Troy 29 Years and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. Dr. Westveer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Westveer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Douglas Westveer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Okatie, SC.
Dr. Dale Daly
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Okatie, SC 0 mi27
Dr. Robert Rollings
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Okatie, SC 0 mi36
Dr. Mark Taylor
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Okatie, SC 0 mi21