Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Whatmore
Dr. Douglas Whatmore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID, with another office in Idaho Falls, ID. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Whatmore is affiliated with St. Al`s, St. Lukes, Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center and Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Whatmore has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Douglas Whatmore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.
Dr. Shawn Speirs
Idaho Falls, ID 0 mi19
Dr. Baldwin Stutts III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Idaho Falls, ID 0 mi44
Dr. Scott Taylor
Idaho Falls, ID 0 mi17