A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wheaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wheaton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheaton graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wheaton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas John Wheaton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Wheaton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wheaton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Wheaton practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.