A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Whikehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whikehart
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Whikehart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Whikehart, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whikehart graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Whikehart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Whikehart MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Whikehart practice?
- Dr. Douglas Whikehart has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Whikehart practices Psychiatry near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Psychiatrists.