A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Whikehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Whikehart, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whikehart graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Whikehart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Whikehart MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Whikehart practice?
- Dr. Douglas Whikehart has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Whikehart practices Psychiatry near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Psychiatrists.