A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Whikehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Whikehart, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whikehart graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Whikehart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whikehart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Whikehart practice?
Dr. Douglas Whikehart practices Psychiatry near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Psychiatrists.