A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Whitmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Whitmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitmore
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Whitmore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitmore graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Whitmore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Michael Whitmore MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Whitmore practice?
- Dr. Douglas Whitmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Whitmore practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Pulmonologists, Fort Lauderdale Geriatric Doctors, and Fort Lauderdale Critical Care Practitioners.