A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Winger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Winger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Winger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Winger graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Winger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas G Winger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Winger practice?
- Dr. Douglas Winger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Winger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Kissimmee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.