A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wirthlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wirthlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wirthlin, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirthlin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wirthlin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Wirthlin MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Wirthlin practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wirthlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Wirthlin practices Vascular Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.