A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wisch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wisch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wisch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisch graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wisch has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Bristol Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Craig Wisch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Wisch practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Wisch practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Orthopedic Surgeons.