A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wisch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wisch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisch graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wisch has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Bristol Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Craig Wisch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Wisch practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wisch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Wisch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Torrington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, CT and Bristol, CT.
See Torrington Orthopedic Surgeons and Torrington Surgeons.