A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wise
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wise Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Wise DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Wise practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Wise practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Family Physicians.