A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wise
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wise Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Wise DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Wise practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Wise practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Primary Care Doctors.