Dr. Douglas Wisor Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Wisor?

Fantastic Results

Posted on September 15th, 2017

I am from NYC. I arrivived in Richmond on 12/17/17. I was using two canes in order to walk. PA Steve Brewer & Dr. Wisor examined me and laid out a plan for me. I am walking without a cane, and my pain meds have been cut in HALF. THANK YOU for giving me back my freedom & independence. RAMON HAZELL

Dr. Wisor

Posted on August 19th, 2017

Dr. Wisor is a great health care professional and will help those in pain. I have come across quite a few reviews that state he is cocky, rude, and looks down on patients. I only can sahis skolls are top notch. If attitude bothers you simply ignore it for 10 minutes. What's more important feeling better or quickly dealing with attitude.

Posted on January 21st, 2017

The staff have been great...thank you!

Posted on September 10th, 2016

I really appreciated how fast I could get an appointment. I also appreciated how Dr. Wisor spoke clearly & precisely with me to try and get a clear understanding of what I needed as well as what my expectations for treatment were. He actually listened to me & we decided on a plan of care for me.

Posted on August 13th, 2016

I was treated very well.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

The staff and physician were WONDERFUL.

Master of the needle

Posted on September 19th, 2015

I have always really enjoyed Dr. Wisor's bedside manner. He is pleasant, courteous, and cares about what he is doing. He is a busy guy but I never feel like he is in a hurry. I have undergone a number of elbow injections in the past with orthopedic surgeons, but his injection worked better than any I have ever received elsewhere. I hope to never need to get another one (it really hurt) but the relief was amazing and I am back to riding my bike and able to sleep through the night again!

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Dr. Wisor was an excellent doctor. I felt very confident of his ability to help me.

Dr. Wisor needs to get back into touch with his patients...

Posted on January 21st, 2015

On countless visits, Dr. Wisor has sent his assistant in to see me. When the assistant doesn't know what to do or they need to ask him something, only THEN will he come in. When he enters the room, he is very plastic in his personality and acts put out that when questions are asked. When I have answered his questions, and it seems as though he doesn't like what I am saying, he will talk over me and tell me his opinion and how mine is wrong. He also does this thing, when I ask him a question, where he squints his eyes, takes his glasses off while rubbing his eyes, and acts put out with a 'sigh' that I am speaking, even though it's concerning my health. He's very knowledgeable, but Dr. Wisor really needs to work on the whole "bedside manner" thing and start listening to the patient and acting like he cares.

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I really like Dr Wisor. I don't know why so many people don't like him but I trust him 100 percent for helping me with my chronic lower back. He was an officer in the military and he can be blunt and to the point so maybe that turned some people off. That being said if you are looking for a DR to hold your hand and say what you want to hear then Dr.Wisor may not be for you. If you are looking for a very knowledgeable Dr in his field then go see him. I have seen many Dr.'s for my pain and he has treated me the best.

More interested in poker than you

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Wisor by my lawyer in 2011 after chronic back pain from a car accident in early 2010. After reviewing my MRIs, he was immediately dismissive of my injury but recommended we go forward with epidural injections anyways. After 3 sets of injections (in which he explained nothing, talked about his upcoming poker game, and asked me why I was crying because I was fine), he performed a discography and told me nothing was wrong with me and he didn't know why I am in pain and referred me to another doctor in the practice...who has HORRENDOUS reviews...and said I had no reason to follow up with him after not answering my questions about which discs were tested. I went to another specialist in the area several weeks later. Within 15 minutes of meeting me and reviewing my file, he told me he thought he knew what the problem was, and performed a medial branch block right away to test his suspicions. The new specialist was well on his way of giving me relief from the last 2.5 years of constant back pain after only one appointment with thorough explanations of where we go next and a multifaceted approach to ending this pain for good. Seems pretty clear to me that Dr. Wisor didn't bother to try. His PA, Michelle, was very nice and had great bedside manner, but most of the rest of the staff were rude and seemed bored, especially the blonde woman at the front desk.

worst Doctor I've ever seen