A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Witham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Witham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Witham graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Witham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Richard Witham MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Witham practice?
- Dr. Douglas Witham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Witham practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists.