Overall Review

3.6

May 2nd, 2016
Poor service
The first time I was seen by the Witter who isn't even a medical dOctober. That was a wasted visit and co-pay. The next time, I waited over an hour AFTER I was taken back to the exam room. They provided sub-standard service and I received only cursory medical "care." Essentially, we had a conversation that could have been done over the phone.

May 8th, 2013
patient
Dr. Witter is always concerned with my health and helping to relieve and medical issue needed. He is very thorough and consistent.

August 28th, 2012
Best Doctor Ever!!!!!!
I have had great experiences with Dr. Witter. He is always patient with my concerns and even takes notes on the things I tell him. The longest I ever had to wait was an hour, but most of the time the wait is not long at all. His hours are Tues. thru Sat. and whenever I call to make an appointment I usually can get in the next day or at least within a couple of days. The office staff is really nice; they are the nicest office staff I have ever encountered at a doctor's office. As far as prescription refills go, Dr. Witter offered to write me a 90 day prescription on my meds I take daily, so I could save money and not have to see him for 3 months. The fact that he offered that really shows he is a caring doctor and not all about the money. The office is really clean and there is a separate waiting room for kids with lots of toys and such. I have never had a problem with them with insurance or billing. Dr. Witter has even went out of his way to call me on his off hours to follow up on a problem I was having with pain in my leg.It is a small clinic and Dr. Witter reminds me of old-time family doctors that actually took their time with patients- not like big medical centers that herd you in out like cattle. I highly recommend Dr. Witter.

February 23rd, 2012
worst experience with a doctor
First of all you have to wait 3 hours everytime you are in the office to be seen. Dr Witter never diagnoses a problem he always sends me to someone else. We are trying to pcs to Germany and we have paperwork that has to be down. Well I made an appointment and waited 20 minutes for the lady to call me up and humiliated me in front of everyone in the waiting room by telling me all these fees I must pay. She was very rood. Needless to say I walked out cuz I didn't have the money to pay. Now there went a week that we didn't have to waste. I explained that if I don't get my paperwork done that my husband will be in Germany for 3 years wihout us. Thy had no sympathy. In fact they now won't even let me schedule an appointment even though I was going to pay the fees. Dr witter and the staff caused tremendous stress on my family. Find a differant Dr. Read other reviews on this guy. I'm not the only one.