A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Woelkers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Woelkers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Woelkers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Woelkers graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Woelkers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Woelkers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Woelkers practice?
- Dr. Douglas Woelkers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Woelkers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.