Douglas Woelkers Is this you?

Have you seen Douglas Woelkers?

March 21st, 2015

Dr. Woelkers is an outstanding high risk OB doctor. He is caring, thorough and takes the time to explain in detail my medical issues with my baby. I have seen him several times and have never felt rushed. He called me to make sure I had follow up care and really cared about my baby's health. I wish all of the high risk doctors were like him.

February 14th, 2013

Great Perinatologist!

I've seen Dr. Woelkers twice for ultrasounds (at Scripps Memorial LJ Perinatology), and my husband and I both really liked him. Dr. Woelkers is down-to-earth, pleasant, caring, and seems to be very competent and knowledgable. The ultrasound technician that worked with us (Romy) was also very pleasant and competent. Great equipment, too; new and state-of-the-art. Russell at the front desk is also great, and very helpful. Two thumbs up for all of them!

April 13th, 2012

Great doctor

Spent a long time talking to me explaining my treatment.Kind and put me at ease.Very thorough

July 8th, 2011

Dr. Woelkers is a wonderful physician! He spent an hour with me explaining in detail a management plan for my high risk pregnancy. He is compassionate and very knowledgeable. Because of his thorough care I delivered a healthy baby girl.

Contraceptive Implants