Dr. Douglas Wohlfarhrt Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Posted on March 20th, 2011

Dr Wohlfarht was a blessing in the delivery of my 2 sons. I had a very traumatic experience with the birth of my first son but when I went to him with my next 2 birthings, he put me at complete ease. He was very knowledgeable in up to date medical practices and had a reassuring bedside manner. There is a bit of a wait for office visits, on account of him being popular with patients, but it is well worth the wait.

Posted on July 21st, 2016