Dr. Douglas Won Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Won?

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Extremely professional

Patient of Dr Won

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr Won is excellent surgeon. He is not only could perform micro invasion surgery on the spine, he also did big convection cervical laminectony for me on July 17,2017. His two PA are wonderful and alway patiently answer my questions .

Back issues For Damian Adams

Posted on July 17th, 2017

I am well aware of my bariatric needs and how it would help alleviate some pain. I came in to have my back issued addressed for some relieve immediately, which is going to require clearance dapes, warfarin 5-7 days or bridge the lovenox type way, If I wanted bariatrics I would have signed up for it and put my back on back of my list. I am not interested in ring around the rosie, see every doctor in the area and a mailbox full of bills., however, I will come up there daily if needed as long as my mailbox is not full of bills. It is bad enough that Medicare requires facet injections that will make my BSL sky rocket get me high and provide at most 3 days of relieve. But since it is required to do these I have no other choice in order to get my rhizotomy which provides relieve for 5 months to 1 year and 5 months. So please , can we start on my facet injections and work in bariatrics after I knock of 15 lbs. on my own, then work bariatrics in to the schedule.

Great spine clinic

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Everyone at spine care was very helpful and compassionate. I suffered from severe chronic back pain. I was told I needed a back surgery by several surgeons in Dallas and Plano, but I was able to get better without surgery. Dr Won reviewed my MRI and told me that I could get better without surgery. He prescribed therapy sessions with his team and recommended spine injections by his pain specialist. Dr Won said the surgery should be last resort. I am back exercising and feeling good.

Highly recommend

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Had pain for long time. Waited too long before having the surgery. My neighbor had surgery with Dr. Won. Pain was gone when I woke up, and my incision was less than an inch. I would highly recommend Dr. Won. Also, the hospital staff was so very kind.

Feeling fantastic

Posted on March 11th, 2017

What a life saver! While training MMA, I threw out my back and developed a bad thigh pain and weakness. Went to several spine doctors who wanted to do big open fusion surgery. I finally found Dr Douglas Won on the internet. He performed some micro Endo surgery which was outpatient and I was released from the spine hospital in Plano on same day. I can barely see the incision. I am now back training and looking forward to getting back in the cage. By the way, all his staff are awesome.

Neck pain is gone

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Had a severe neck and upper back pain for many years. I was very afraid of the surgery. When I finally got an MRI by my chiropractor, she told me that I have a severe pinching of my spinal cord and that I need a surgery right away. She recommended Dr. Won and told me that he was the best surgeon. I found that to be so true. My spinal cord was pinched by the disc and arthritis bone fragments. Dr. Won and his hospital was so nice and courteous. I had a very small incision on front of my neck and when I woke up from the surgery, my pain was gone. I had a bad sore throat for few days, but my previous pain was gone. I would highly recommend Dr Won.

Posted on November 21st, 2016

I had surgery a year ago, and I'm still feeling great. I had a minimal surgery fusion with screws at L5-S1. I felt the relief instanteously and continue to get better. Dr. Won's staff at his clinic and Star hospital is the best staff I have ever dealt with. They really care about your well being. Recently, my wife had a gyn surgery at another large hospital and it was night and day different. We both wished we were back at Star hospital. I thank Dr. Won everyday for giving me my life back.

Ms.

Posted on October 16th, 2016

I had my surgery almost 3 years ago. My back is so much better. The recovery was much better than I had expected. I did my homework before I chose Dr. Won and I am so glad I choose him to do my surgery. I was very scared but tired of the pain and quality of my life. My back sometimes gets achy but I am 60 so that is to be expected, but the sharp pain is gone. I tried all avenues before the surgery and nothing worked. I recommend Dr. Won to everyone that is looking at back surgery! If I had it to do all over, there would be no question I would use him again!!! The fact that he uses stem cells to help with the healing process made all the difference in my opinion.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback! It is our intention to ensure that each patient receives effective care and compassionate, personalized attention. We are glad that your experience has reflected our mission to provide the best patient-centric care. If ever needed, we look forward to serving you again!

Spouse

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr Won is the best!!!

360 spinal fusion surgery

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I love the staff, his PA for my surgery is Peter and he is absolutely amazing and I feel crucial to Dr Wons practice in the Las Colinas area. I was super anxious and scared. Now this should be last day in the hospital and then will be heading home to get back to "normal." I don't know what it even feels like to not have excruciating back pain... im very excited. So far my entire experience has been phenomenal!!!

Definitely recommending this group

Posted on June 6th, 2016

I had a low back surgery last fall. I didn't want a fusion but the surgeon and his team recommended the procedure due to my severe condition. It was a rough first few weeks, but then when everything settled, most of my pain was gone. Now, I'm swimming everyday. I am very happy with the result.