• Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016
Dr Woo is always attentive and kind and he is concerned with my health and any questions I have.

February 17th, 2015
I was admitted to the ER with stroke symptoms, later admitted to the hospital itself. Dr. Woo was the Neurologist referred by the Consultant at OSU and my other physicians. Dr. Woo was patient, kind, explained my condition and answered all of my questions and those of my family. (My speech function was then limited due to the stroke). I have just passed the one year anniversary of that event. I have recovered completely and now am striving to make the changes necessary to have continued good health.

October 27th, 2014
my wife had something show up in her ct scan at the ER. The DR. referred us to Dr.Woo for a more in depth exam and maybe an mri. She said to tell them in the next 2 to 4 days. I called Dr. Woo's office and the rude lady said they don't take ER doctor referrals. Only family doctors. Well we don't have one and can't find one to see us till may 2015. I don't think this dr. is very ethical and needs to change his priorities.

February 7th, 2011
unprofessional and arogant
Although I have no complaints about the office staff, the dr. himself was more than a little arogant and disturbing. he treated me like I was a peasent. he wouldn't look me in the eye and was condescending. Will never see him again

August 9th, 2010
Dr. Woo is exemplary in his patient communication. He welcomes questions and will respond to e-mails promptly. He takes the time needed and answers all questions, even if you have to ask him the same question several times so that you are clear! He cares about the welfare of his patients and will do what is best for them to ensure the best quality of life possible. His staff and nurses are helpful and kind.

July 22nd, 2010
MS Patient
I was refferred to Dr Woo when other Neurologist found my MS too aggressive and difficult to keep in remission. My comunication with Dr woo has been EXCELLANT. He answeres my questions and helps keep me in remission. Not sure I have ever had a doctor be as thourough as Dr Woo.

October 20th, 2016