Dr. Douglas Woodburn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 28th, 2015
Yay! He wins!
Dr. Woodburn is amazing! I called to see about a surgery after being jerked around by another local surgery group for MONTHS. After answering some basic questions I was scheduled for two days later! He took time to give me an exam, explain my surgery with pictures, and outline recovery. A couple of days later he even called to see if I wanted to move my surgery up a week (THAT'S a professional). On the day of my surgery (2 weeks later) I was in and out in under 2 hours. He explained everything to my husband and even called from his cell phone the next day to check on me! I have never had such amazing customer service. Dr. Woodburn is one of the few doctors left who wants you to have a better quality of life.

January 14th, 2015
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Woodburn and his front office gal, Melanie. Both are patient and compassionate. When I needed to be seen immediately they happily worked me into the schedule. He is an excellent doctor!

February 25th, 2013
What a Blessing
From the first time I met Dr. Woodburn to our post-op appointment I have felt in charge of my healthcare decisions. He came highly recommended from other friends and I also had unsolicited kudos from complete strangers. I was never rushed into a decision, he took the time to explain everything to me and I felt that all decisions were completely up to me. He listened to all my concerns and showed real compassion, unlike some of the rush jobs now a days. I felt totally safe in his care and that I mattered. I had such a feeling of confidence going into surgery and I was totally rewarded by his performance. I am recovering far faster than I imagined. This is what a doctor should aspire to be.

July 14th, 2011
Excellent Care
Dr Woodburn takes time to explain procedures fully and answers questions and concerns. He cares about his patients and did not rush me out of the office. I highly recommend him.

March 7th, 2010
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION
I HAVE KNOWN DOUG WOODBURN FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS. HE HAS PERFORMED SEVERAL SURGERIES ON ME AND ALL HAVE GONE WELL. HE HAS A VERY MILD AND PLEASANT MANNER AND GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO SPEND EXTRA TIME WITH YOU WHEN NEEDED, AND IS EXCELLENT AT COMMUNICATING HIS FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS. I FIND MYSELF CONSULTING WITH HIM ON MEDICAL PROBLEMS THAT ARE NOT ACTUALLY IN HIS AREA OF SPECIALTY BECAUSE HE CAN HELP ME SORT THROUGH SOME OF THE MUMBO-JUMBO THAT YOU GET FROM SOME OTHER MDs WHO SEEM TO HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS.