Douglas Woodruff Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

I almost lost my life.

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

I was suffering from depression and panic attacks when not on medication. I was on medication and doing great for any years. I have been ADD for my entire life. My physician was getting nervous about being the one prescribing my meds so he referred to me to Dr. Woodruff who decided that I was bi-polar based on no evidence and place me on Depakote and Wellbutrin. The net effect was that one med pulled me down as though I was on a high (I wasn't so I became more depressed than I ever had been in my life) The other medication slowed me down to the point that I could not follow a conversation which made me think that everyone was blowing me off . I literally could not follow a conversation. I wound up in the hospital but fully recovered myself when put back on the meds I had been on in the first place. Dr. Woodruff is an arrogant guy. When I started to have really bad reactions to his prescribed meds he became hostile and insulting. When he called the

Posted on August 15th, 2016