A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Workman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Workman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Workman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Workman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Workman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Broadlawns Medical Center
- Broadlawns Med Ctr, Des Moines, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Workman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Workman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Workman has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Workman practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Family Physicians.