A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wyland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wyland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wyland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyland graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Wyland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Wyland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Wyland practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wyland has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Wyland practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Spartanburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Spartanburg Surgeons.