Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Wyland
Dr. Douglas Wyland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wyland is affiliated with Greenville Hospital System, Greenville Memorial Hospital and Swedish Medical Center. Dr. Wyland has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Wyland has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Douglas Wyland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. David Vizurraga
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi9
Dr. Christopher Elliott
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi21
Dr. Nicholas Pappas III
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi11