A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wyland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Wyland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wyland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyland graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wyland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas John Wyland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Wyland practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wyland has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Wyland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.