A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Yim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Yim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Yim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Interventional Radiology
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yim graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Bin Yim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Yim practice?
- Dr. Douglas Yim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Yim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.