A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Yingling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Yingling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Yingling, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Yingling graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yingling has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clearfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas B Yingling FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Yingling practice?
- Dr. Douglas Yingling has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Yingling practices Surgery near Clearfield, PA.
See Clearfield Surgeons.