Dr. Douglas Yingling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Yingling?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Yingling?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2013

100 percent

I thought I had a problem so I called my family doctor. He felt I had a large hernia. Two days later was in Dr Yinglings office and he confirmed it. Six days later was in the hospital where he performed the surgery. I have seen many doctors in my life for various surgeries but Dr Yingling is without question at the top of my list along with two others. He explained what he was going to do before surgery, explained what he did right after and then when I was released from the hospital explained what I could do and what not to do along with what to expect along the way. An office visit a week later proved that everything was fine and again I was told how long I had to behave myself before going back to my normal routine. Many thanks to him and his staff. Great people. Would recommend him to anyone.

July 10th, 2012

Dr. Yingling, couldn't be more kinder to me as a pt. who was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. Post surgery he continues to be so very kind and compassionate not only with me but with every patient he has.

January 19th, 2017