A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Zhang, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Zhang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Zhang practice?
- Dr. Douglas Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Zhang practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians.