A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Zhang, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Zhang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Zhang practice?
- Dr. Douglas Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Zhang practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians.