A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ziegler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ziegler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziegler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Karl Ziegler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ziegler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Ziegler practices Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians.