A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ziegler is Excellent. Dr. Ziegler has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ziegler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziegler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital And Medical Center
- St John Macomb Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziegler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Ziegler practice?
Dr. Douglas Ziegler practices Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians.