A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Zirker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Zirker is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Zirker, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zirker graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Zirker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- St Charles Health System-Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Karl Zirker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Zirker practice?
- Dr. Douglas Zirker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Zirker practices Dermatology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Bend Dermatologists.