A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Zwemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Zwemer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Zwemer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwemer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zwemer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Zwemer MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Zwemer practice?
- Dr. Douglas Zwemer has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Zwemer practices Surgery near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Surgeons.