A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglass Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglass Crawford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglass Barnes Crawford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglass B. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Douglass Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglass Crawford practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.