A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglass Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglass Crawford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Crawford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglass Barnes Crawford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglass B. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Douglass Crawford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglass Crawford practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.