A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglass Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglass Crawford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglass Barnes Crawford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglass B. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Douglass Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglass Crawford practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.