A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglass Domoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglass Domoto, JD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Domoto graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Domoto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- St Alexius Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglass Takashi Domoto JD and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Douglass T. Domoto practice?
- Dr. Douglass Domoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglass Domoto practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Festus, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Nephrologists.